Thursday, October 06, 2005

An Orb That With Holds Money


I was out in my yard one night taking pictures wondering if i would get anything Paranormal in them but it wasn't tell i got them downloaded that i was amazed in what i was seeing.
To me inside the orb looks like a human figure the same as to what a money coin would look like.
I sent the picture to a good friend of mine and he did some color editing to the picture so the figure in side could be seen better.
Which is the second picture you see.
I am eager to here what you think about my pictures please post your thoughts!

ENJOY~*~*~Connie~*~*~Walking With the Spirits~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits