Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Spirit I Call Bubba


This picture was taken by me over the summer of 2005. It was taken at night and what you see in the picture was ghostly white. So i sent the picture to a friend of mine and he did some cool editing to it and brought out what i knew i was seeing. It was located in the corner of my picture(Upper Right) . Well i think plain as day it looks like the side of a persons face but i think it's safe to say a spirit face :o) The way it looks i'd say an older man what would u say? Well i hope you enjoy that and thanks for taking the time to view my site!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see two faces

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits