Saturday, October 08, 2005

Greenfield Church





I was raised in Greenfield Ohio and that church was something i sall everyday beings it was right beside the school i attended. I always thought it was old and which it is. It was built back in 1820. Well i found what i believe to be a spirit apparition in this photo. If you look inbetween the two boys there it is under the rail sorta speak and to me looks like it has one finger up scratching the side of it's nose...lol..Well there it is what ever it may be so ENJOY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits