Monday, November 21, 2005

Paranormal Activity


In this picture i see several things going on that i think could be paranormal activity. In the Blue i see a woman on her knees which looks like she is holding a baby. In Red looks like to me like ghostly figure of something. In the Pink i think could be two things one: could be people figures . Two: could be what i strongly think to be ghostly head stones. Let me know what u think and what u see??? TKS .....Connie
Taken in Hillsboro Ohio at the Graveyard by: Connie D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat Picture!! Im really Seeing what your seeing, on the one outlined in blue!! Too Cool!! Is this In our backyard? lol

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I see something in all three pictures, I see things like that in Hillsboro myself.

5:44 PM  
Blogger twilightmoon70 said...

No the picture was taken at a graveyard here in town. To the anonymous sender do u mean u take pictures here in town and get paranormal activity in them? Please tell more? tks guys and please comment again!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I take pictures in Hillsboro and get paranormal activity in them, especially at houses on West Pleasant, Willow, and Fair street. At my home I believe there is a presence of an elderly lady and a baby, although I've never seen them, I've heard the baby cry, and smelled perfume of the lady. And she likes playing with candles, I'll find them laying in the middle of the floor when knowone else is around.

6:43 PM  
Blogger twilightmoon70 said...

Hi, I am glad you wrote back. Do you live in Hillsboro? Maybe you could tell us alittle about yourself if you wouldn't mind?...thanks again!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits