Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Lady
















Taken on: Nov. 7th at 6:30 pm, 2005
I was chatting with a good friend of mine last night and he sent me a picture of himself and i got to looking on it and seen what looked like a ghost lady in his picture! I asked him about it and he said he never noticed it before till them. He said the house he lives in is old and was built by his family. He has had paranormal activity in the home before but was amazed at what was found on that picture. Now i can't post the whole picture due to him not wanting his face on the net but here is his ghost !!! .... Hope you like it....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my question is how do you know it's a women in the pic. To me it looks like it could be a man? Or could be a women..I'm just not sure...Let me know your thoughts on this..And great picture

5:21 PM  
Blogger twilightmoon70 said...

If you look closly you can see a v-cut shirt(or part of her dress) and looks as if is lined in lace. Also the bottom part of the pic looks like her bottom part of her dress..Tks and please comment again as much as u like ..bye ,,,Connie

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

° Very Neat Picture...Very Creepy!! lol...Okay, How I can tell its a girl..For One Like Connie said, looks like a v-cut shirt...and for two not to be a pervert lol but...looks like THE THING HAS BOOBS!!!! hehe!!! Just my thought anyway.. bye bye! °

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits