Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Turner funeral Home


This picture was taken in Hillsboro Ohio at a funeral home. I had just gotten my knew camera Yr.(2004). I had it with me when i had headed out to do some arens so i thought what the heck! I have never taken any pictures of funeral homes before so i was very curious to see what might show up! Well if you see what i see then there would be a little girl spirit there, somewhat looks like she is skipping her way down the drive there. With the Orb at her feet......Hope you like the pic..And again send feedback would love to read what u think...ENJOY!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thind this picture looks like two little girls

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits