Sunday, October 23, 2005

Orbs



I got to looking over my site and starting thinking that i have no orb pictures on here. Well the so called skeptics would say that we are always looking for that face in the orbs. Well if that is true then i was on the day i looked at my picture above!..lol..The pink orb as you can see and i think very clearly a face somewhat to a baby's face even has it's energy misty trail following behind it. Also in the black and white pic do u think there looks to be more then an orb in that picture going on? The picture was taken this year(2005)in my front yard ....ENJOY!!...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well howdy neighbor!! lol...Just checking out the site...Wanted to comment on the Orbs...Very cool =)...That one really does look like a baby! Usually I have trouble making out faces in pictures, even I can see that one...its cute =) ...Im getting my digital camra back soon, so I will be taking some pictures too!! Until then keep the stories and pictures coming! Im loving it =)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits