Saturday, October 15, 2005

Animal Spirits


Do you think when a cat, Dog or which ever kind of animal dies that they have a spirit? I have always thought that if anything/anyone can breathe and have a personality has a soul and there Spirit goes to a better place after death.
Now the picture you see is a ghostly cat on top of my fridge. It was taken last mth of 2005 with an Olympus 4.0 Digital Camera. (for those wondering).
I would love to hear your feedback on this photo.
thanks ...Connie....WWTS Paranormal group

2 Comments:

Blogger twilightmoon70 said...

Hi there Timmy. No i have never owned a cat as an adult. But there is alot of stays around here it may just be that the spirit of that cat likes to visit from time to time. Thanks for the comment...God Bless ,,,Connie

8:38 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Absolutely I believe animals have spirits. They are no different than us. I actually believe spirits are everywhere. To quote a shaman poem... "Everything that is, is alive."
Peace, Virginia

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits