Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Do you know this man??


This picture was taken in my home also. I have lots of neet Paranormal photo's.
If you look you can see my kitchen wall and a few pictures are hung there.
Now , Do you see the mans face coming out of the picture? I have to say after seeing this picture i was really freeked over it i mean it would have been different if it wasn't my home but it is and to see what looks at me when i usually don't see them clear like that but there he is and oh what a face!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO WEIRD

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know this man? this pic is too flippin wild, i can see his face plainly. it looks like he has an injury to his head.AND YOU LIVE HERE????????

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this is in the era of the 1800's.the 'injury' to the head looks like a bullet wound such as abraham lincoln

9:07 PM  
Blogger twilightmoon70 said...

thanks for posting a comment.. This man shows up every now and again i believe him to me a gentle man by nature.. I fell asleep in my sons room one night and i was woken up which i believe by him and there he was setting on my other sons tottler bed arms on legs looking right at me! Not but 5 feet away from me. When i cleared my eyes he was gone..I see him from time to time walking down my hallway also..thanks again for posting your thoguht about the pic ..please visit my site again.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits