Sunday, December 11, 2005

This picture was taken in my living room it looked as if it was trying to come threw my curton. It was a blue spot. So i cropped it and added auto color fix to it and well i see a face.I thought of all the possible things that could have caused that to be there. Like was it the tv?..No it wasn't on. Could it have been a light ?..Nope none was on ?...Flash?..Nope didn't use one. Moon?..Nope ..wasn't seeable out there on that night. So what then ?..Well u know what i think it is ..lol....What do you see?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a guy carrying a flashlight, nice picture.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brandon Event
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook
Free Web Counter
Get a Free Web Counter

Researchers Of The Paranormal * Walking With the Spirits